THE LAW OFFICES OF S. MALACHOVSKY, PLLC
Is a New York based law firm providing legal services for business and individual clientele in a variety of transactions, such as:
- Incorporating businesses (forming entities including corporations, S corps and LLC - limited liability companies);
- Corporate compliance for Business Start-Ups to well established companies;
- Drafting partnership agreements, share holder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase and sale agreements and a variety of other contracts;
- Preparing and appearing with clientele for closings on the purchase or sale of a business, mergers and acquisitions;
- Creating customized will sets, holding last will and testament ceremonies, preparing health care proxies, living wills, power of attorney and other estate and trust documentation;
- Reviewing and Drafting commercial and residential lease agreements and representing clients for real estate transactions;
- Preparing marriage and family based green card cases, appearing and adjustment interviews, stokes interviews, removal of conditional status, waivers, visas, extensions, deferred action for childhood arrivals and U.S. Citizenship (naturalization) applications;
- Preparing legal name changes via civil court;
- Appearing at court and administrative hearings.
Choosing an attorney could be one of the most important decisions you make. That is why we are dedicated to building lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and excellent legal services. Responsibilities to clients and the legal profession are our highest priority and we pledge effective, quality work and do so in a personable manner.
For A Free Consultation Call (212) 804-5770